It doesn’t matter if you are at home or somewhere else in the country. The app displays radar, along with watches and warnings for tropical weather and severe weather. It gives you a notification when an alert is issued for where you are. You’ll be able to tell if you are in the alert area. It also gives satellite, current conditions and the future weather outlook.
The free WKRG weather app is an indispensable tool you need for hurricane season and all other months of the year. Download from iTunes or Google app stores.
Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts of the WKRG First Alert Storm Team deliver the Gulf Coast’s most accurate forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you’ll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WKRG Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you’ll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WKRG Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WKRG Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
- Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
- NOWrad the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
- Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
- Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
- Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
- Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
- Integrated compass overlay for 3GS models
- Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
- Ability to easily save your favorite locations
- Full featured and user tested
- Earthquake plotting; tap on an earthquake to display its detail
- Storm Track Plotting; tap on a storm track to see its detail
- Hurricane Track Plotting; tap on forecast, historical or present storm position for detail
- Tropical Satellite Sector