BREAKING: Candle Causes Overnight House Fire

MOBILE, AL (WKRG) A candle is being blamed for a fire on Noble Drive late Tuesday night.
The people inside the house told fire investigators they were using the candle because they did not have power at the home.  Everyone managed to escape safely.
The candle tipped over from the top of the couch onto a cushion, according to Steve Huffman, public information officer for Mobile-Fire Rescue.  “They woke up to flames on the couch at the end of the bed,” said Huffman.
The fire happened around 10:40 p.m.  The fire caused an estimated $25,000 in damage.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s