Tomato-Basil Tart with Mamie’s Famous Cheese Wafers Crust
• 1 roll Mamie’s Famous Cheese Wafers
• 1 – 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
• 2 – 3 fresh ripe tomatoes, sliced and drained
• ½ cup chopped fresh basil
• ¼ cup good quality olive oil
• Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Allow roll of Mamie’s Tuscan Wafers dough to thoroughly
thaw (about 30 minutes). Fit dough into a glass pie pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
Remove from oven. Sprinkle cheese in the crust. Layer drained tomatoes over cheese.
Sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with olive oil and add Kosher salt and pepper. Bake 20
Serves 6 – 8
For more information, call Spring Hill Kitchens at 251-479-9991 or click here to visit Mamie’s Famous
Cheese Wafers website.