- 6 ounces of fresh lion fish filets
- 1 each lime zested and juiced
- 1 each orange zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 serrano chili finely sliced
- 1 green onion root end only finely slice
- Pinch sea salt
- Turbinado Sugar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 mint leaf
- 1 oregano leaf
- Slice lion fish ¼” across the filet on a bias.
- Whisk together green onion, grated ginger, garlic with lime, orange juice, and zest.
- Arrange filets in the center of plate, spoon juice mixture over the top of the filets.
- Season the plate with sea salt and turbinado sugar, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with mint and oregano leaves.