Hot Broccoli Cheddar-Bacon Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Panera® Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, soup, chopped broccoli, cheese, bacon, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Put dip in small casserole dish and bake for 18-20 minutes until melted and bubbly. Serve with fresh veggies or crackers.
Click here for more information and more recipes!