Grilled Spicy Citrus Chicken Breast with Corn and Green Onions
|1||cup fresh lime juice|
|2/3||cup fresh orange juice|
|1/2||cup olive oil|
|1/2||cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|4||garlic cloves, thinly sliced|
|2||teaspoons hot pepper sauce|
|2||teaspoons dried crushed red pepper|
|16||large chicken breast|
|8||ears of corn, husked and cut off the cob|
- Whisk first 7 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season marinade with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breast in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Place green onions and corn in an extra-large resealable plastic bag.
- Divide marinade equally between bags; seal bags, turning to coat.
- Chill chicken, corn and green onions 4 hours, turning bags occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade.
- Grill chicken until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, turning occasionally and rearranging on a grill for even cooking, about 15 minutes.
- Sauté’ green onions and corn until tender, about 3 minutes for green onions and 6 minutes for corn.
- Transfer chicken, green onions and corn to platter and serve.
Yield: 8 Servings