- 5 oz chicken breast or thigh, boneless and skinless
- 1 flatbread (Greek Pita or Indian Naan available at local supermarkets)
- 1 oz roasted red bell peppers
- ½ oz Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1 slice Provolone cheese or shredded mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon Pesto Mayo (half pesto sauce, half mayo)
- Lettuce and Tomato
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you have a pizza stone place it inside the oven and let it get hot. In the meantime, season the chicken with salt, pepper, and oregano. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil on medium-high in a nonskid pan and place chicken and cook it for 3-4 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Set the pan aside from the burner.
- Cut the chicken in two and place it on top of the flatbread, covering half part of the bread. Add the roasted red peppers, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Place the sandwich in the oven on the pizza stone.
- If you don’t have a pizza stone, a baking sheet can be used as a substitute. Bake until the cheese is melted and the flatbread becomes golden-brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven, spread the pesto sauce, dress with lettuce and tomato, cut in half and serve.
- Downtown Location
- 274 Dauphin Street (Dauphin Street and Jackson Street intersection)
- WeMo Location
- 2502 Schillinger Road South (in the Winn Dixie Shopping Center next to Pizza Hut)
- Daphne Location
- 6890 US Hwy 90 (Jubilee Shopping Center)