If you’ve got a child between the ages of 3 and 5 and you live in Baldwin, Escambia or Clarke Counties, it’s time to think about enrolling in Headstart or Pre-K.
The Community Action Agency of South Alabama is scheduling appointments now to get children signed up for the 2016-2017 school year.
You can call 1-877-246-7836 and select that you are a Head Start parent, or go online www.caaofsa.org to schedule your appointment.
You’ll need to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Current IEP for Disability Children
- Current Blue Card (Immunization)
- Proof of income (2015 W-2 & Previous Month Check Stubs)
- Child’s Insurance Card
- Social Security Card for ALL Household Members
- Proof of Residency (most recent utility bill, lease, phone bill, etc…)