Vlad Moldoveanu from the Mediterranean Sandwich Company stopped by Take 5 to make their signature chicken philly.
- 4 oz boneless chicken meat
- 1 flatbread
- ½ oz bell pepper sliced
- ½ oz red onion sliced
- ½ oz button mushroom sliced
- 1 oz mozzarella and smoked Gouda cheese
- 1oz chipotle mayo sauce
- Olive oil, salt peppers, paprika, oregano, to season
- Preheat oven to 450 Fahrenheit.
- In a small pan heat the olive oil (about 2 Tbs) and cook the chicken meat seasoned with the spices until it reaches 165 Fahrenheit.
- Slice the meat in thin strips, place on bread and top with thin sliced peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Add the mozzarella and Smoked Gouda cheese mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes in the 450 degrees preheated oven.
- Top with Chipotle Mayo, slice in half and serve.