The official lineup for the free Ten Sixty Five Festival has been announced.
Friday, October 2nd – Music starts at 6pm on both stages.
—Kristy Lee & Dirt Road Revival
On Saturday, October 3rd– Music starts at 5pm on both stages.
Sunday, October 4th – Music starts at 2pm on both stages.
A portion of Springhill Avenue, between Scott Street and Washington Avenue, and Conti Street, between Jackson and Claiborne, will be closed to traffic through the course of the entire music festival. These streets will reopen Tuesday morning.
Today (Friday), more streets will be closed for the festival. They include:
- Dauphin Street, between Scott and Conception
- Conti, between Joachim and Claiborne
- Springhill, between Washington and Dauphin
- Jackson, between Government and St. Francis
- Claiborne, between St. Francis and Conti
Those streets will be closed at the following times:
- Friday at 5:15pm – Saturday at 5:30am
- Saturday at 4:00pm – Sunday at 5:30am
- Sunday at 1:00pm – 10:00pm
Parking for the event is available at the Mobile Civic Center for $5. The WAVE Transit System will offer shuttle services from the Civic Center to several points near the festival, for just $1.25 a ride. Shuttles will run one hour before the festival begins and will continue until an hour after the festival ends.
- Mobile Civic Center
- Bienville Square
- Claiborne Street
- Washington Avenue